You need to do a manual application if you don't have the accounting softtware.Started the application process only to be stopped in my tracks by request to link accounting software which I don't have.
I have just applied for this card but as I don't use the accounting software they want for online applications, I had to apply manually...
I have sent them just about every piece of financial info they want (and that I have access to) in the last 10 days...so let's see what happens!
How did you go?You need to do a manual application if you don't have the accounting softtware.
How did you go?
After 21 days, I got an email to say I have been approved for this cardI have just applied for this card but as I don't use the accounting software they want for online applications, I had to apply manually...
I have sent them just about every piece of financial info they want (and that I have access to) in the last 10 days...so let's see what happens!
Just been conditionally approved. I wonder what my chances are having an amex Business Gold Plus card approved straight after this. I have a 50% permanently reduced fee offer available but it expires in 4 weeksAfter 21 days, I got an email to say I have been approved for this cardI have just applied for this card but as I don't use the accounting software they want for online applications, I had to apply manually...
I have sent them just about every piece of financial info they want (and that I have access to) in the last 10 days...so let's see what happens!Will pay the ATO 10K (BAS) to activate the 150K Qf pts bonus and earn 6667 Qf pts when I eventially get the actual card.
What ato docs do they need to see for this application? Somehow I got declined last month but didn’t submit any ato documentsJust been conditionally approved. I wonder what my chances are having an amex Business Gold Plus card approved straight after this. I have a 50% permanently reduced fee offer available but it expires in 4 weeks
Edit: Approval happened very quickly today after ATO docs supplied
Just approved for Amex Business Gold+ as well.![]()
You are asked for a pdf of each of your ATO accounts. These show if any monies are owed, when next statement needs to be submitted etc.What ato docs do they need to see for this application? Somehow I got declined last month but didn’t submit any ato documents
That’s odd. Did you get declined for missing the email that wanted your docs? They tend to need a bunch of dataWhat ato docs do they need to see for this application? Somehow I got declined last month but didn’t submit any ato documents
