Myer Promo-Spend $75, get a $50 Zuji discount (Intl >$800 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Myer Promo-Spend $75, get a $50 Zuji discount (Intl >$800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal

AFF Supporter
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
12,253
Flights
My Map
Just saw this tonight.

Myer currently have a promo where if you spend more than $75 in a transaction you get a $50 Zuji discount voucher (Discount is for International flights over $800)

http://www.myer.com.au/pdf/StocktakeCompT&C.pdf

There is also a competition to win a domestic holiday with Qantas each day worth $2500.

(BTW, if anyone does have a spare voucher, would love to know! Will be booking a couple of >$800 flights with Zuji shortly...)
 

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
40,999
Re: Myer Promo-Spend $75, get a $50 Zuji discount (Intl >

Mal said:
Myer currently have a promo where if you spend more than $75 in a transaction you get a $50 Zuji discount voucher (Discount is for International flights over $800)
I didn't read the fine print carefully but does this mean that if you had 10 discount vouchers you could use them on the 1 international flight > $800, therefore saving $500.

I wanted to buy some clothes and if the cumulative discount vouchers, just purchase clothes in separate $75 transactions, applied to the 1 flight then it would be very handy.
 

straitman

Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
16,780
Flights
My Map
Re: Myer Promo-Spend $75, get a $50 Zuji discount (Intl >

Mal said:
Just saw this tonight.

Myer currently have a promo where if you spend more than $75 in a transaction you get a $50 Zuji discount voucher (Discount is for International flights over $800)

http://www.myer.com.au/pdf/StocktakeCompT&C.pdf

There is also a competition to win a domestic holiday with Qantas each day worth $2500.

(BTW, if anyone does have a spare voucher, would love to know! Will be booking a couple of >$800 flights with Zuji shortly...)
Just read the T&C (unusual for me) and found the following. Sub para b will leave quite a few people out (myself included).

"To be eligible to enter the “MYER one Bonus Draw”, MYER one customers must:
a) Spend $75 or more in one single transaction, from any MYER store during the promotional period (“Eligible Transaction”) AND
b) Use their MYER one card at time of transaction."

I couldn't find any mention of multiple claims however it does state that multiple entries in the major draw are permitted :!:
 

Mal

AFF Supporter
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
12,253
Flights
My Map
Re: Myer Promo-Spend $75, get a $50 Zuji discount (Intl >

straitman said:
Just read the T&C (unusual for me) and found the following. Sub para b will leave quite a few people out (myself included).

"To be eligible to enter the “MYER one Bonus Draw”, MYER one customers must:
a) Spend $75 or more in one single transaction, from any MYER store during the promotional period (“Eligible Transaction”) AND
b) Use their MYER one card at time of transaction."

I couldn't find any mention of multiple claims however it does state that multiple entries in the major draw are permitted :!:
Two seperate parts of the same competition. The first is for everyone, then there is a "Bonus" draw if you're a Myer One member. I can't see multiple vouchers being able to be used. Then again it would be nice...

The thing I'm unsure about is whether you get your Zuji voucher before or after your SMS the 19x Number. Additionally, I wonder if it's a generic code or individual numbers... :twisted:
 

straitman

Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
16,780
Flights
My Map
Re: Myer Promo-Spend $75, get a $50 Zuji discount (Intl >

Mal said:
straitman said:
Just read the T&C (unusual for me) and found the following. Sub para b will leave quite a few people out (myself included).

"To be eligible to enter the “MYER one Bonus Draw”, MYER one customers must:
a) Spend $75 or more in one single transaction, from any MYER store during the promotional period (“Eligible Transaction”) AND
b) Use their MYER one card at time of transaction."

I couldn't find any mention of multiple claims however it does state that multiple entries in the major draw are permitted :!:
Two seperate competitions. The first is for everyone, then there is a "Bonus" draw if you're a Myer One member. I can't see multiple vouchers being able to be used. Then again it would be nice...
Thanks Mal I misread the info. Not much help to me either way as the nearest Myer store is about 200km away :!:
 

Kiwi Flyer

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
5,453
Last year Zuji had a similar voucher for ex-NZ, but no need to pay anything to get it - just fill in a form on their website.

In the fine print, limit one voucher per trip purchased (ie not combinable).
 

QF WP

Moderator
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
15,594
Flights
My Map
Hmmm, my wife spent more than $75 in a number of transactions last Saturday whilst I was off galavanting around regional WA.

Didn't see the voucher anywhere. Maybe she hid it :twisted:

Plus we're Myer one members....woo hoo, lets win a domestic holiday...it'll be the only one I can see myself getting this year.
 

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
40,999
A reminder for anyone with voucher to redeem from Zuji.

zuji said:
Welcome Myer & Basement Customers! Be sure to use your ZUJI vouchers by 17 Feb '06
 

Yada Yada

Established Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,872
Re: Myer Promo-Spend $75, get a $50 Zuji discount (Intl >

straitman said:
the nearest Myer store is about 200km away :!:
So you're one of the lucky ones. :mrgreen:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
80,767
Messages
1,858,092
Members
48,599
Latest member
Kezby007
Top