Transferred out the lot recently to get 20% bonus.Can I get everyone’s thoughts? Given the lack of communication, if you hold the Premier, what would you do transfer your points out now, or retain and hope you receive the top-up?
Nothing I suspect.I missed the last autotransfer - if we do it now will we get the 20% or nothing if it goes in Oct 15?
Velocity website seems to confirm 3:1 rate for all MyCard cardsThere's a table on the changes site showing that at least the base card is going from 2.5:1 to a 3:1 ratio. It's not an outright confirmation that the Premier card will also change to the 3:1 ratio, but to me it strongly suggests that it will. Especially combined with the other evidence you've already noted.
Though I suppose, any points balance as at 30 Sep moving over into October will get adjusted to the new conversion rate such that the VFF points ends up being the same?Velocity website seems to confirm 3:1 rate for all MyCard cards
![]()
Velocity Frequent Flyer | The loyalty program of Virgin Australia
Learn how to transfer MyCard Reward Points into Velocity Points from eligible MyCard credit cards such as the MyCard Prestige card or the MyCard Premier card.www.velocityfrequentflyer.com
Though I suppose, any points balance as at 30 Sep moving over into October will get adjusted to the new conversion rate such that the VFF points ends up being the same?
I cleared mine. I don't trust NAB to not screw this up (or us over for that matter).Damn what a schmozzle. Are people transferring before the deadline to avoid rolling the dice on what the adjustment factor will be?


How long after meeting the 8K spend amount before the 11O K Velocity pts SUB post....still waiting after 3 weeksAutotransfer to Velocity took place on +1s card 2 days ago...hopefully she gets the 20% bonus.
Just wondering, if the 110K Velocity pts sign up bonus via autoredempion gets awarded this month, would she get a 20% binus on this as well?![]()
