Munich - late September

Status
Not open for further replies.

phat-dave

hi all, finalising our last jaunt before parenthood and have 3 days in Munich over my Birthday and intend to visit Oktoberfest beer halls.

hoping you can point me in the right direction for accommodation between 27/09 and 30/09 - it seems horrendously priced and looks as i'll need to remortgage the house or sell a kidney, possibly both?

even airbnb was 400+ per night.... any suggestions for cheapish accomm - ideally no more than 250ish per night?

appreciate your input, thanks

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260
hi all, finalising our last jaunt before parenthood and have 3 days in Munich over my Birthday and intend to visit Oktoberfest beer halls.

hoping you can point me in the right direction for accommodation between 27/09 and 30/09 - it seems horrendously priced and looks as i'll need to remortgage the house or sell a kidney, possibly both?

even airbnb was 400+ per night.... any suggestions for cheapish accomm - ideally no more than 250ish per night?

appreciate your input, thanks
Seems like no one commented on your post, i was wondering how you went on your trip? And was it just really expensive due to Oktoberfest?

Status
Not open for further replies.