Monocrafts Qantas Club Collection

Discussion in 'Travel Insider Tips' started by icemann, Jun 2, 2003.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Due to inactivity, this thread is no longer open for new posts. You can still join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one. Alternatively, please contact a Moderator if you have new information you wish to be added to this thread.
  1. Claim your free gift valued at $39.95 when you take the Australian Frequent Flyer's quick user survey. More...

1. icemann

icemann Member

Jan 2, 2003
    French's Forest, NSW
    I just ordered from the Monocrafts Qantas Club Collection, and may I say, that I'm VERY impressed with their turnaround time. I ordered something, paid via credit card and got it within 24 hours. At 11am the next day, it was there on the doorstep. Now that's FAST ! (BTW, it was MEL-ADL for the courier).
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

I can thoroughly recommend their service and esp. their turnaround time, and no, I don't work for them :) . I needed a twin shirt pack for a business trip and DJs / Myer etc. didn't have any, so I bought one, as well as a few other items and I'm very impressed with the quality.

Only thing is (maybe Qantas will change this) - you don't earn FF points on the transaction.

www.monocrafts.com.au/qc

2. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    icemann, I presume that in fact, you did earn FF points on this transaction - you used a QF linked credit card, didn't you?? :wink:

3. icemann

icemann Member

Jan 2, 2003
    French's Forest, NSW
    Indeed I did :wink:

P.S. Twin shirt pack, thank you Monocrafts.

As a little anecdote, I got into LAX about two weeks ago, and I was knackered. I had slept 2 hours on the flight over from MEL and there was a 400m line for security, with people who couldn't organise a certain event at Carlton United running the place.

45 minutes later, we clear security (after removing shoes, belt - (cue stripper music) and I rock into the Admirals Club.

The guys there were commendable. They saw I was in a right state and fixed it all up. Cheers guys. They got me booked for a shower (which took a little longer than I expected - 1 hour, but there were a lot of people who wanted one), I sat at the bar and kicked back. Got called up, after the shower, felt human again and that I could take on LAX-CHI-ALB. The shirt pack came in useful, because my other one had been on my back for about 16 hours and I got a change of clothes. No worries mate.

Also noticed the Golf Set and bought that for an Asian colleague. He's impressed.