Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

MMB down at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjgriffo

Intern
Qantas
Gold
Flights
My Map
Manage my booking doesn't seem to be working at the moment - hanging at "retrieving your booking details" screen, then eventually timing out.

Anyone else suffering the same problem, or has our corporate network been fiddling with the ones and zeros?

D

Deleted member 9370

Manage my booking doesn't seem to be working at the moment - hanging at "retrieving your booking details" screen, then eventually timing out.

Anyone else suffering the same problem, or has our corporate network been fiddling with the ones and zeros?
Same here-attempting to do OLCI for tomorrow.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Lowjhg

Flights
My Map
Same here, just about to book a multi city booking when that happened! :O

jpk

QF booking site has been problematic all day for me.

notsure

Appears to be working again - was able to access the page just now (after a few hours of it timing out).

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I was wondering why I got a message on the FF Plat line a while ago to the effect "Unless its urgent, please hang up and call back later" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowsfury