Melbourne Dinner Fri 24th August - 7pm @ "The Olive Tree" | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Melbourne Dinner Fri 24th August - 7pm @ "The Olive Tree"

kpc

AFF Supporter
I and my better 1/2 will be in Melbourne this weekend staying at the Double Tree. Just seeing if any of the locals would like to catchup for dinner on Friday 24th August say 7-730pm somewhere...

AIRwin

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I'm flying out of MEL the following day but have already booked my flights transiting from BNE... Missing the dinner in PER the previous week as well. Sigh!

Hvr

AFF Supporter
Looks like it might be possible depending on the roster. I expect to finish my shift at either 1800 or 2000 hours that evening.

Reactions: kpc

kpc

AFF Supporter
Good to see the locals coming out of their shell. Any thoughts for dinner venue? I suppose everyone is sick of the Olive Tree?!

penegal

AFF Supporter
Any thoughts for dinner venue? I suppose everyone is sick of the Olive Tree?!
Absolutely not. Olive Tree is one of the best value restaurants in town - Great food, big portions and fair prices (including the wine list). BYO... I am happy to keep going back there.

Also open to new/other ideas.

straitman

Flights
My Map
Absolutely not. Olive Tree is one of the best value restaurants in town - Great food, big portions and fair prices (including the wine list). BYO... I am happy to keep going back there.

Also open to new/other ideas.
Does that mean you have moved from ‘Copper?’

Cruiser Elite

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I am in if I am in OZ - currently booked to leave for Stockholm on 22nd but 75% chance I will cancel that - either way I will ask Sonia to make sure the Wagyu Eye Fillet is in stock.

Reactions: kpc

boomy

AFF Supporter
After missing the SYD dinner you organised last week I’m hoping to be able to attend this one.
At the moment that weekend is 50/50, I’ll be either in HKG or MEL so put me as gold for now.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPatch