Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Cat Phil

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
With Deep regret I'm going to have to be a late scratching as well.
My Excuse ( which is partially acceptable IMHO) is that I need to pack for my trip to Japan tomorrow.
Yes, should have been more organised & packed earlier I know :)

But I hope you have a great night & look forward catching up on another AFF bash in the near future.

blackcat20

Enthusiast
With Deep regret I'm going to have to be a late scratching as well.
My Excuse ( which is partially acceptable IMHO) is that I need to pack for my trip to Japan tomorrow.
Yes, should have been more organised & packed earlier I know :)
You live around the corner, throw some things in a bag and hot foot it to dinner :p

rainbowgirl

Established Member
I found out late last night that the meeting I was planning to go to tonight had been cancelled. Unfortunately that didn't leave me enough time to organise a babysitter so I still can't come tonight. Have a great time and I hope to see you at another function soon.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
On way - on a rampant 96 tram ... aggressive driver has people stumbling everywhere ...

blackcat20

Enthusiast
Outlr table is in the restaurant. Past the bar and through the glass doors on the right.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
So far all good.

I left before dessert.

Looking forward to next time ..

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
On way - on a rampant 96 tram ... aggressive driver has people stumbling everywhere ...
Must have been a night for tram drivers - ours took the wrong turn. ;)

It was a great night. Blackcat20 and I even managed to do some preplanning for Xmas!

blackcat20

Enthusiast
I do think someone should (correctly) post the quote of the night before I post what I think it was. ;)
Id suggest that's not a good idea. What happens at dinner stays at dinner.

3% Amex surcharge too was a bit nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.