Not open for further replies.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
What's the start time?

Got the leave pass but there's a work associate of 27 years retiring having farewell drinks that evening. I may be able to do both (although I'd need to get from Exhibition St to Village st. in a timely fashion.)

TomVexille

Enthusiast
What's the start time?

Got the leave pass but there's a work associate of 27 years retiring having farewell drinks that evening. I may be able to do both (although I'd need to get from Exhibition St to Village st. in a timely fashion.)

Reservation is for 7pm at this point

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Mmmmm,
Tough call here.
Just got offered tickets to The Eagles on Thursday evening :!: 

Do you want a peaceful easy feeling or to attend an Eagles concert? It's not like you're the new kid in town, you know what to do.

penegal

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I would still like to be there but I cannot confirm until Wednesday or even Thursday.

Are you and tuapekastar changing your handles to penegal?

Speaking of which... I am definitely OUT as I have work until 21:30hrs MEL time.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Do you want a peaceful easy feeling or to attend an Eagles concert? It's not like you're the new kid in town, you know what to do.
I guess he could take it to the limit ... [this] one more time ...

samiam

Sorry - late scratching here - (classic) car trouble drawing my focus today - have a great time :)

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Status
Not open for further replies.