MA enrich credit card programs | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

MA enrich credit card programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

parme

hi everyone,
i believe Malaysia Airlines' enrich program has the best rewards program for flights internationally (less points to fly similar routes than QFF program,).
My question is is there a credit card program in australia that gives 1 enrich point per dollar spent? i know of only 2 programs, westpac altitude and amex, which both only give 1 enrich point per $2 spent.
if such a credit card exists, i think it would be much more worthwhile to transfer points to enrich rather than qantas. eg MA return econ mel-kll 45000, similar route for qantas would require approx 60000. also MA return business class mel-kll 75000.
Thanks for reading,
cheers,
p

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
While the redemption rate is indeed 2 Altitude Points to 1 Enrich point, when you use the Altitude Amex card you get 2 Altitude points per dollar spent. So effectively $1 gives 1 point.

If however, you use the Visa or Mastercard it works out the way you say,

dajop

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
parme said:
hi everyone,
westpac altitude and amex, which both only give 1 enrich point per $2 spent.
With Amex this is correct. With Altitude Visa card this is alos correct. But with Altitude American Express card this is not correct.

2 Altitude points = 1 enrich point AND $1 spent on Altitude Amex card = 2 Altitude points, so therefore if using the Altitude American Express card $1 spend = 1 enrich point.

Status
Not open for further replies.