MA enrich credit card programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

parme

hi everyone,
i believe Malaysia Airlines' enrich program has the best rewards program for flights internationally (less points to fly similar routes than QFF program,).
My question is is there a credit card program in australia that gives 1 enrich point per dollar spent? i know of only 2 programs, westpac altitude and amex, which both only give 1 enrich point per $2 spent.
if such a credit card exists, i think it would be much more worthwhile to transfer points to enrich rather than qantas. eg MA return econ mel-kll 45000, similar route for qantas would require approx 60000. also MA return business class mel-kll 75000.
Thanks for reading,
cheers,
p

While the redemption rate is indeed 2 Altitude Points to 1 Enrich point, when you use the Altitude Amex card you get 2 Altitude points per dollar spent. So effectively $1 gives 1 point.

If however, you use the Visa or Mastercard it works out the way you say,

parme said:
hi everyone,
westpac altitude and amex, which both only give 1 enrich point per $2 spent.

With Amex this is correct. With Altitude Visa card this is alos correct. But with Altitude American Express card this is not correct.

2 Altitude points = 1 enrich point AND $1 spent on Altitude Amex card = 2 Altitude points, so therefore if using the Altitude American Express card $1 spend = 1 enrich point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back