Love at First (Lounge) sight - new Winter menu for SYD/MEL First Lounges | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Love at First (Lounge) sight - new Winter menu for SYD/MEL First Lounges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Roo

Established Member
New to the Sydney International First Lounge yesterday, and Melbourne International First Lounge today, I'm happy to share the Winter menus for 2014.

While some favourites remain, there are some new additions that I know you'll love!

Looking forward to your feedback and pics. :)

Attachments

mannej

I am certain that if you could arrange access for me to the MEL Lounge for my next O/S trip in July Red Roo, I would love to try the new Winter Menu!;)

Austman

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Will be there this weekend from 11:00 or so. I might even get to try BOTH menus. :)

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
New to the Sydney International First Lounge yesterday, and Melbourne International First Lounge today, I'm happy to share the Winter menus for 2014.

While some favourites remain, there are some new additions that I know you'll love!

Looking forward to your feedback and pics. :)
I'm there on Tuesday for brekkie, can't wait :D
Also hoping to sample the new Aurora Spa Rituals treatments
http://www.ausbt.com.au/qantas-first-lounge-spa-new-treatments-more-preflight-pampering

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

under the radar

Established Member
Praise the lord the Veuve hasn't been enhanced out!
If Veuve wasn't available (in any restaurant/establishment that no longer provides it).. would you still go there?? ...if not.....hey, your loss...and others gain...more space for others to enjoy the environment/menu:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmashiralee