Lounge Access in Singapore | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Lounge Access in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

markis10

Veteran Member
Wonder what my chances are of getting Lounge access in Singapore given that I am arriving at 3AM on QF31 then catching a Jetstar Asia flight at noon, I dont like my chances, then again I am flying on a QF operated service on that day, I will have flown it by that time of course. Is the lounge open at 3AM in case I just want a post flight shower??

Damien

The lounge opens at 2:30am, so it looks like you're in luck.

As far as I can work out, paid QP members flying Jetstar can access the lounges so I don't see why Gold members can't. There could be some wierd policy somewhere though... :?

serfty

Flights
My Map
markis10 said:
Wonder what my chances are of getting Lounge access in Singapore given that I am arriving at 3AM on QF31 then catching a Jetstar Asia flight at noon, I dont like my chances, then again I am flying on a QF operated service on that day, I will have flown it by that time of course. Is the lounge open at 3AM in case I just want a post flight shower??
According to this: Qantas Frequent Flyers flying Jetstar Asia, NO:
Lounge access is not available to Qantas Club members travelling on Jetstar Asia, and Qantas Frequent Flyer points or Status credits can not be earned when flying with them.
WP's would have access for sure, and as an SG you may be able to talk your way in.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
serfty said:
Off-topic but interesting to note that only Visa and Mastercard are accepted as payment for fares, taxes and charges. :shock:

JetStar Asia said:
Book your Award flight now

To book an Award flight on Jetstar Asia, call Qantas on:

Singapore 800 6161 950

Hong Kong 800 903 889

Thailand 1800 611 2909

Please note, payment of fares, taxes and charges is only available using a Visa or MasterCard.
LCC's, thanks but no thanks.

NM

Flights
My Map
For the transit of QF31 to London, QF often just uses the F lounge rather than opening both F and J. They invite J passengers and Gold/Sapphire members to use the F lounge.

However, they are likely to close up again after QF31 departs since there are no more flights for some time.

luckydog

Lounge access no problem - Plat

I am QF Plat.
On March 7, after a day in Singapore I left flying "Jet Airways" Singapore to Chennai (Madras) departing at 9:15am.
I had no problems getting into the QF/BA Business lounge (effectively the Qantas Club) at Singapore but sadly the First lounge was closed.
Because there were no scheduled BA/QF flights for some hours, the Business Lounge was deserted, I was the only person there.

Only disadvantage is that flying a non One World Partner, there were no boarding calls.

BTW... Jet Airways are very very good.
Better than QF in Economy, both Domestic and International.
(this is not JetStar). They have new 737-800s, great catering and really attentive staff.

blackhorse

BTW... Jet Airways are very very good.
Better than QF in Economy, both Domestic and International.
(this is not JetStar). They have new 737-800s, great catering and really attentive staff.
Agree with Luckydog, Jet Airways is a great flight.

Kingfisher is another good airline flying Indian domestic sector - complete with personal entertainment in economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glazeaguirre