Le Méridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort, Thailand

Discussion in 'Travel News' started by QF WP, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Experience a serenely tranquil retreat at Le Méridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort, where lush tropical rainforests mingle with ivory sands at the heart of Phang Nga, Thailand. For a limited time, enjoy an exceptional value including deluxe accommodation with delicious complimentary buffet breakfast for two, roundtrip airport transfers (retail value $90), and a $100 resort credit, all while earning double Starpoints®. Simply book and stay by October 31, 2006 to take advantage of this incredible opportunity.

[​IMG]

Come discover:
    • A private beach, three swimming pools, and water sports
    • Le Spa, featuring private spa treatment villas
    • An array of fine dining options
    Book here

You can also call +66 76 427 500, fax +66 76 427575, or e-mail reservations@khaolak.lemeridien.com to book.

Looking for something else from Le Méridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort? We have so much more to offer.

2. mileagemax

mileagemax Intern

May 11, 2006
    Hi Lindsay,

Do you know the price per night for that special?

Otherwise I will call. Thanks!

3. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    mileagemax, apologies I erred in not including the booking link. Now added in the original post.

4. mileagemax

mileagemax Intern

May 11, 2006
    Thanks Lindsay... I see that promo is 4 night minimum to get the USD100 credit, so not as good as I was hoping. Cheers anyway.