Lazy FA | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Lazy FA

cqtiger

Intern
Flights
My Map
On a recent flight in the exit row the lazy flight attendant made my wife and me move to the other side while she read the exit row instructions so she didn't have to repeat it twice. Then we moved back to our original seats. I was flabbergasted.

BNEFlyer

Virgin
Gold
On a recent flight in the exit row the lazy flight attendant made my wife and me move to the other side while she read the exit row instructions so she didn't have to repeat it twice. Then we moved back to our original seats. I was flabbergasted.
I'm flabbergasted you a) have an issue with that and b) had such a huge issue with it you felt the need to post about it.

Hvr

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Sounds like she had her exit strategy planned. :p

• Haha
Reactions: DC3

ozstamps

Virgin
Platinum
You could have asked the Purser for a $250 travel bank voucher each.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
While such is unusual, I would have treated it as a bit of fun.

Reactions: Ade

DC3

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Well, that's a new one. Never seen that happen.

Hvr

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
When you've watched/listened to Betty White do a Air NZ safety video 5 times in 30hrs, then I'll commiserate. 😁

No longer a golden girl? :p

Pleb Status

Established Member
AFF Supporter
I have to say that this is a bit poor if true...

What I find odd is there are some here (and I am not one) who have stated that Australian airlines are required to have someone sitting in each exit row section (a minimum of four required on a 738).

Were the OP and wife sitting in two different exit rows? If not, did one exit section go empty? If not, how did the others get briefed?

AFF on Air Podcast

• “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astocker22