Kris Flyer Reward Ticket Changes | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Kris Flyer Reward Ticket Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart Flyer

Hi Have booked a Kris Flyer Reward First Class Ticket from Melbourne to Singapore on points that have now expired, I wish to change the route whist it will allow me to change destination, date etc it wont allow me to change departure port say from Melbourne to Sydney. I cant where it states in terms and conditions that this cant be done. Can anyone clarify and advise what can actually be changed subject to having the extra points etc if required. Thanks so much.

jetpack

I had a similar problem a couple of years ago and was told by Krisflyer that if you want to change the departure city you have to cancel the existing ticket and start again. As you already mentioned there was no issue changing dates or the destination.

I agree that there is no mention of this in the T&C which I found extremely annoying but what can you do.

Cruiser Elite

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Hi Have booked a Kris Flyer Reward First Class Ticket from Melbourne to Singapore on points that have now expired, I wish to change the route whist it will allow me to change destination, date etc it wont allow me to change departure port say from Melbourne to Sydney. I cant where it states in terms and conditions that this cant be done. Can anyone clarify and advise what can actually be changed subject to having the extra points etc if required. Thanks so much.
No you cannot change Dep Port once redemption is ticketed - you would need to cancel and rebook from new Dep Port - but you say pts now expired?

Smart Flyer

No you cannot change Dep Port once redemption is ticketed - you would need to cancel and rebook from new Dep Port - but you say pts now expired?
Hi, yes that's correct booked ticket October 2013 points expired same month, with flight date August 2014, I believe ticket is valid for 12 months from first ticketed sector date being August 2014 so I can make changes as long as I completed travel by August 2015 is that correct? So from what you are saying you cant change departure point if so can live with that but am I able to change flight date, destination etc?

Cheers

Cruiser Elite

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Yes you should be able to log onto SQ web site and make changes online - it is very simple do so as long as there is availability on dates you require. If any probs call KF on 02 9350 0203 and get KF rep to clarify everything for you - if you have any probs pls post details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech87