Kiwi Flyer's 1,000th post?? (No) Prize up for grabs | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Kiwi Flyer's 1,000th post?? (No) Prize up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
On the theme of all the 1,000th post?? (No) Prize up for grabs threads, lets try to guess when Kiwi Flyer makes his 1000th post.

No prizes but an honourable mention from Kiwi Flyer. Maybe?

Dates & Times are AEDST as that is more sensible. :p Guessing closes when Kiwi Flyer reaches 950 posts.

Kiwi Flyer

Re: Kiwi Flyer's 1,000 post?? (No) Prize up for grabs

JohnK said:
Dates & Times are AEDST as that is more sensible. :p
More sensible for whom?

Dont forget I may or may not be travelling around the time of 1000th post so not necessarily posting at my usual time.

Kiwi Flyer

Re: Kiwi Flyer's 1,000 post?? (No) Prize up for grabs

JohnK said:
Guessing closes when Kiwi Flyer reaches 950 posts.
Better get your guesses in quickly then :roll:

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Hurry up everyone.

Not long to go.

30/1/06 @11:45am AEDST.

Kiwi Flyer

I dont know if it makes a difference to anyone, but a long weekend coming up (public holiday next Monday).

NM

Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
I dont know if it makes a difference to anyone, but a long weekend coming up (public holiday next Monday).
No mate, the public holiday is this week. Thursday to be exact. Surely the kiwi's celebrate Australia Day on the same day as us?

Kiwi Flyer

NM said:
Kiwi Flyer said:
No mate, the public holiday is this week. Thursday to be exact. Surely the kiwi's celebrate Australia Day on the same day as us?
Of course we celebrate - that's when we are thankful the pollies in 1900 refused the offer to join Australia :D

NM

Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
NM said:
Kiwi Flyer said:
Of course we celebrate - that's when we are thankful the pollies in 1900 refused the offer to join Australia :D
Ahh, Independence Day :D

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Glad someones keeping an eye on the numbers. I hadn't realised Kiwi had such a tally. Now I need to get the slide ruler out and calculate another 1000th posting. My track record with this stuff is pretty poor though.

I knew I shouldn't have believed Kiwi when he said it was ages away

JohnK

AFF Supporter
At this rate this guessing contest will be all over by tomorrow.

Kiwi Flyer

JohnK said:
At this rate this guessing contest will be all over by tomorrow.
Doesnt that play into your hands (hmmm after my post on the other thread not sure I should have typed that)? If no one else has guessed then winner by default.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
I didn't know you were going to go post crazy today.

FT down?

NM

Flights
My Map
JohnK said:
Nahh, just lots of Merkins asking for compensation for trivial and irrelevent "problems". Much more fun seeing how successfully we can draw you into making it to 1000 posts today. So far we have been quite successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamolhaaaa