Kiwi Flyer, the sly dog has ...

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by BlacKnox, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Due to inactivity, this thread is no longer open for new posts. You can still join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one. Alternatively, please contact a Moderator if you have new information you wish to be added to this thread.
  1. Claim your free gift valued at $39.95 when you take the Australian Frequent Flyer's quick user survey. More...

1. BlacKnox

BlacKnox Active Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Kiwi Flyer, our esteemed trans-tasman colleague (and sly dog :p ) has started a travel blog :!:
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

I don't visit FT much and only noticed his tagline noting the blog's existence today :oops: . I'm looking forward to reading some great stories Kiwi Flyer - Good luck :D .

The blog can be found here:
    http://theglobaltraveller.blogspot.com/

2. Damien

Damien Member

Aug 29, 2005
    BNE
    Nice pickup BlacKnox!

It's been added straight to my RSS feed list.

3. StevePER

StevePER Established Member

Oct 17, 2004
    PER
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    How do you get an RSS feed for a blogspot blog?

4. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    I saw this earlier in the week while browsing through the QF forum on FlyerTalk.

I have just finished reading Global Traveller's entries. A lot of useful information with lot's more to come I am sure.

Good luck Kiwi Flyer... or should I say Global Traveller!

5. oz_mark

oz_mark Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2002
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    You need to find out how it is being publushed. I had a bit of a sniff around and found an atom feed at http://theglobaltraveller.blogspot.com/atom.xml. Maybe an Atom feed is useful?

6. StevePER

StevePER Established Member

Oct 17, 2004
    PER
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    That worked nicely, thanks!