John's 1,000th post?? (No) Prize up for grabs | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

John's 1,000th post?? (No) Prize up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

straitman

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
February 10th 2006. :D :D :D

Thanks to JohnK's generosity I change my guess to the morning of 31st January. :D :D :D :D :D

............although I still tend to think I'm being conservative. :roll: 8) :?

serfty

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
As previously posted, John will make his 1,000th post patriotically on 'Strayla Day, Jan 26th (at 2pm) 8)

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I'll lock in 28th Jan @ 2am.

Good Luck to all and congrats to Johnk

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
Already quite a big relative dispersion of guesses!
Having total stab in the dark guesses will do that. Means some of us won't even be close to being right :)

JohnK

AFF Supporter
oz_mark said:
Kiwi Flyer said:
Having total stab in the dark guesses will do that. Means some of us won't even be close to being right :)
Lot of pressure on me, as a relative newbie, to be the third person to reach 1,000 posts.

I can assure you though that I will still be waffling away, can't keep me quiet, and the 1,000 may come sooner rather than later.

Now only to guess when Kiwi Flyer or Oz_mark will reach 1,000 as I think you are the next two in line. :?

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
JohnK said:
oz_mark said:
Kiwi Flyer said:
Lot of pressure on me, as a relative newbie, to be the third person to reach 1,000 posts.

I can assure you though that I will still be waffling away, can't keep me quiet, and the 1,000 may come sooner rather than later.

Now only to guess when Kiwi Flyer or Oz_mark will reach 1,000 as I think you are the next two in line. :?
I am ages away from getting there. I also wouldn't rule out someone like Dave Noble getting there before me.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
oz_mark said:
JohnK said:
I am ages away from getting there. I also wouldn't rule out someone like Dave Noble getting there before me.
You have a good 300+ posts on Dave and his focus seems to be with FT anyway.

You are number 5 on the list and I don't think you are that far away from 1,000. You are one the original AFF'ers but your posting count has picked up in the last 3-6 months.

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
JohnK said:
oz_mark said:
JohnK said:
You have a good 300+ posts on Dave and his focus seems to be with FT anyway.

You are number 5 on the list and I don't think you are that far away from 1,000. You are one the original AFF'ers but your posting count has picked up in the last 3-6 months.
Well, we'll see, but I wouldn't understimate Dave, especially if the right topics get thrown up on the board.

Kiwi Flyer

JohnK said:
With you, thats a given :D

DJ737

Hi there

Feb 3 2006 at 17:30 ( give or take 10 mins) AEST :?

Cheers
DJ737

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
JohnK said:
With you, thats a given :D
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't think we are too far away from a When will Kiwi Flyer have 1000 posts guesing game!

Kiwi Flyer

Nah it will be ages away. Trip reports take up quite a bit and I have none coming up. Also now that the pros are back I think I will be answering less questions.

serfty

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Kiwi Flyer said:
No posts from JohnK today. So much for going short!
Just wait for 2am; those OMG Hour posts seems to be JohnK's forte!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haylz