Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

J->F on QF LAX-JFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

dajop

Enthusiast
Solutions
A friend is currently booked in J from LAX-JFK next month on QF 107. His last two upgrade credits expire at end of Aug, so I think it's a no brainer to waitlist for an upgrade to F on this sector. Has anyone flown this sector in F? Is it worthwhile to use the credits this way? His only other options for using them would be twice from Y->J on MEL-ADL or MEL-SYD - personally I think a waste of time on such short sectors.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
I have done this twice. In my opinion, it was a good use of FF points. And if the UCs are going to expire, then its a great use of UCs.

Note that they don't normally hand out pyjamas on that segment, but if you ask they will look and see if they have any on board.

aus_flyer

Established Member
Definitely a good way to use up the UC!

NM said:
Note that they don't normally hand out pyjamas on that segment, but if you ask they will look and see if they have any on board.
Does this mean I won't get any on my two hour SFO-YVR?? ;)

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
odoherty said:
Definitely a good way to use up the UC!

Does this mean I won't get any on my two hour SFO-YVR?? ;)
If you ask, they will look. And in my experience they will provide if they have some. I have received them on an even shorter segment :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinmathews