Is Qantas online down

Status
Not open for further replies.

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,876
Points
855
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
Lonely Flyer said:
I am getting error 404

An improvement on yesterday when I couldn't even get a message of any sort :!:

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :( :(
 
Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Kiwi Flyer

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
5,546
Points
0
Okay now this is wierd. I had problems with FT that no one else seemed to have. But QF site I have had no issue at all today (unlike recent days and weeks) but others are getting errors.
 

markis10

Veteran Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
30,449
Points
10
ITs been pretty crook all day, with sporadic responses, not much fun when you are trying to cordinate a mileage run with QF flgiths and finnair next weekend! Not looking forward to QF32 at all!
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
Now hey I am guilty of causing mayhem on AFF many times but does this sort of question really belong here? This is AFF not QF or FT!

And this is not the first thread either. :roll:

<Ducks walking out the door>
 

serfty

Veteran Member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
43,718
Solutions
12
Points
3,300
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
JohnK said:
Now hey I am guilty of causing mayhem on AFF many times but does this sort of question really belong here? This is AFF not QF or FT!

And this is not the first thread either. :roll:

<Ducks walking out the door>
Methinks it's a very appropriate thread for the "Qantas Frequent Flyer" forum. It's good to know that when you can't access your Qantas Frequent Flyer profile/Information/bookings consistantly on their Web Site, others are having similar problems.

YMMV ...

(BTW, it appears to be working fine at the moment)
 

Damien

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
300
Points
0
serfty said:
(BTW, it appears to be working fine at the moment)

In fact, the front FF page has been renovated. Nothing has changed after login though.
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
serfty said:
Methinks it's a very appropriate thread for the "Qantas Frequent Flyer" forum. It's good to know that when you can't access your Qantas Frequent Flyer profile/Information/bookings consistantly on their Web Site, others are having similar problems.
OK!
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,876
Points
855
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
JohnK said:
serfty said:
Methinks it's a very appropriate thread for the "Qantas Frequent Flyer" forum. It's good to know that when you can't access your Qantas Frequent Flyer profile/Information/bookings consistantly on their Web Site, others are having similar problems.
OK!

That was VERY meek of you JohnK :!:
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
straitman said:
JohnK said:
serfty said:
Methinks it's a very appropriate thread for the "Qantas Frequent Flyer" forum. It's good to know that when you can't access your Qantas Frequent Flyer profile/Information/bookings consistantly on their Web Site, others are having similar problems.
OK!

That was VERY meek of you JohnK :!:
The meek shall inherit the earth!
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
straitman said:
JohnK said:
The meek shall inherit the earth!

Care to share :?:
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

I was just going off-topic again. :oops:
 

JohnK

Veteran Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
43,731
Points
3,070
straitman said:
How unlike you. :roll:

Careful JohnK or we'll be banished to the sandpit :!:
I resemble that remark!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)


Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
87,751
Messages
2,163,692
Members
54,678
Latest member
Doctor of Travel
Top