Is it the end of Ezy Banking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngariman

Did anyone else see in the news tody the new agreement, that Woolworths and ANZ have struck to provide them 700 ATM's

It also stated that the Woolworths Ezy Banking agreement with Commonwealth bank will be winding back at the end of the year. And the Ezy Banking Kiosks will be slowly taken out of their stores!

What does that mean for all of us Ezy MasterCard Holders? I love the Ezy MasterCard low annual fee and the unlimited 1:1 Qantas points

Will they keep the card around?, create a new card with ANZ or I have even heard they may apply for their own Banking licence.

So that leaves me wondering if Woolworths do pull out what will CBA do with all the MasterCard holders???

Will we all loose the generous 1:1 that we love so much

Instead of capping points, why can't a bank decide to reduce points earning after a certain limit? Say after 100,000 points 1 for 1, further points are earned 1.5 to 1, or 2 to 1. This is a better way for bank to keep the high spending customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back