ING Orange Everyday free ATM (int and dom) withdrawals now not so good

Austman

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Noticed that the ING Orange Everyday free ATM withdrawals (domestic and international) are now limited to 5 in a qualifying month.

Still I good benefit I suppose.

Not as good as it used to be.

That changed in December, although you can still make unlimited transactions, just don't go to an ATM :)

Yes I saw that it changed in December, so quite recent.

I didn't think it was so clear in the announcement. I don't even use the card domestically so didn't pay close attention.

It's just that with international travel pretty much out of the question for most of us for the past 2 years, it might make some difference now that it's back (or getting back).

Just be careful of your ATM withdrawals. There's now just 5 in a qualifying month.

Last edited:
Yes 5/month now vs unlmited fee free OS ATM withdrwals previously. We both have the Orange ING card so I guess that will be 10/ month when we are travelling together....probably withdraw more from ATM each time as a result.

Yes 5/month now vs unlmited fee free OS ATM withdrwals previously. We both have the Orange ING card so I guess that will be 10/ month when we are travelling together....probably withdraw more from ATM each time as a result.
Ditto. Although, I’m expecting less use of cash on our upcoming travels, so our 28Degrees MCs will probably get workouts.

I closed my ING accounts last year, after all their changes! Now with UP! (which use Wise for international transactions too), much better. Also their App is 1000 times better too. :)

I closed my ING accounts last year, after all their changes! Now with UP! (which use Wise for international transactions too), much better. Also their App is 1000 times better too. :)
But do they refund the ATM fees charged by other banks? eg. In Thailand, using Thai bank ATMs.

For me it's a no brainer; I also have a savings account linked and the same process is a large part of also activating what is currently 4½% interest earn at call.

If there is no ATM fee from the ATM operator, you're still better off using Revolut, up to the Revlut cash limit. If an ATM fee, if will depend on the fee; either ING or Revolut.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back