If you have enough Velocity Points to fly anywhere for status

Status
Not open for further replies.

theevilmuppet

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been asked, but a thought came to mind.

Assuming one has enough Velocity points to fly to any area where a Velocity partner flies domestically, where would you fly to and then fly around in to maintain and/or improve your status?

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Eggsbenedict

Are you taking about a major amount of points? I assume you would be using them for "Anyseat rewards" as reward bookings do not earn status credits

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been asked, but a thought came to mind.

Assuming one has enough Velocity points to fly to any area where a Velocity partner flies domestically, where would you fly to and then fly around in to maintain and/or improve your status?

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Are you taking about a major amount of points? I assume you would be using them for "Anyseat rewards" as reward bookings do not earn status credits
I read it as using the points as an award positioning flight. Then buying revenue fares for the SR.

theevilmuppet

USA and fly Delta ...

That was my thinking as well.

It's too bad that for narrowbody aircraft, First Class is a better experience on Virgin America. If only their network and pricing was more in-line with Delta's...

Status
Not open for further replies.