How will international travel work with no COVID 19 vaccine | Page 11 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

How will international travel work with no COVID 19 vaccine

moa999

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Presumably that is why they seem to be concentrating on testing in/around hospitals, where active cases remain.
Less than 30 people in hospital Australia wide with Covid. Our numbers are simply too small to be able to draw any conclusions from vaccine testing

CityRail

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
I wonder even if we have COVID 19 Vaccine, how long will it take for the Coronavirus curve worldwide to be flatten as it will take time to manufacture and vaccinate general population, and by then we might have already achieved herd immunity in some areas such as Brazil as I can predict that the global curve could start to flatten in a few months time as most countries passed their peak.

Pushka

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
I wonder even if we have COVID 19 Vaccine, how long will it take for the Coronavirus curve worldwide to be flatten as it will take time to manufacture and vaccinate general population, and by then we might have already achieved herd immunity in some areas such as Brazil as I can predict that the global curve could start to flatten in a few months time as most countries passed their peak.
Millions of doses of potential vaccines (still in trial) are already being produced, just in case. The issue seems to be the production of the vials.

Flights
My Map
I don't want to destroy everyone's optimism re a vaccine, but the following makes sobering reading:

JohnM

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I don't want to destroy everyone's optimism re a vaccine, but the following makes sobering reading:
Dang! Just when I was lamenting and suffering withdrawal symptoms that every Mickey Mouse university research outfit in Australia had gone quiet on 'world-first' 'breakthroughs' on producing a vaccine by 15 September. :rolleyes: 😜

Not to mention the scientific fraud that goes on in certain countries around us - and whose students we 'educate'...

An excellent article. But we will end up with an even more polarised society out of this...

The killer line: Once again, the pressure to rapidly distribute a vaccine undermined the scientific integrity of the process and damaged public trust.

Those sorts of effects are incremental and almost never undone...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heavyd75