How can I add QFF points?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Cora McCann, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Cora McCann

Cora McCann Newbie

Feb 11, 2007
    I flew out of Sydney to London on 4/2/07 but I had packed my QFF card & so have not had my points added to my account. How can I get these points added?
    Cora

2. Evan

Evan Established Member

Dec 26, 2006
    SIN / MEL
    Just log into the QFF site and there is an option to claim missing points on the left.
    You didn't have your QFF number on your booking ? if you did you didn't need to show the card the points would be credited. But you can also check that on the site.

Evan

3. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Should be pretty easy.

Have a read of the following and then claim them online:

Answer

If you don't already have online access to your account, you should be able to set it up.

Otherwise, Visit the following page and contact the FF membership centre:

Frequent Flyer - About the Program - Frequent Flyer Contacts

I believe retrospective points claims can be done over email and phone (Qantas flights only) but not totally sure. You may have to fax/post photocopies of your boarding passes to Qantas.

The easiest and quickest way is to claim them online.

4. Shano

Shano Established Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I believe that retrospective points can only be claimed up to 3 months after the actual flight date.

Have not done this for QF flights, but did recently for a coulple of IB flights - just sent a letter and copy of BP's to QFF Service Centre.

5. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    It is 12 months according to this page: Claim Missing Points (You may need to be logged on to your FF account to view this)