Home delivery of QF Magazine during COVID-19 | Page 6 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Home delivery of QF Magazine during COVID-19

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
July issue rocked up today in the mailbox. Tassie issue. irony given closed borders (but they weren't to know)
I got mine in the mail today too.
Feeling a bit more optimistic than I was with the first few arrivals of this.
I must be on the slippery slope of P1 despair, I received a hard copy and a QF wine discount voucher in April or May, a hard copy magazine in June, nothing yet for July.

Last edited:

NSun

Qantas
Platinum
I too got the July issue last night and I'm a lowly WP.

Pushka

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
We have Cairns booked for August. Still wary of booking accommodation though. Husband has received the magazines. I haven't. None of them. Both WP. He is LTG.

Last edited:

jules.

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
I must be on the slippery slope of P1 despair, I received a hard copy and a QF wine discount voucher in April or May, a hard copy magazine in June, nothing yet for July.
P1 (flying international only) and received another mag this month. There's hope for you yet!

wannabeinvestmentbanker

Flights
My Map
A little late but I just got 'home' after staying with family in a nicer location than a Sydney apartment to find 4 magazines waiting.

I'm a mere WP but (used to) fly weekly and get close to P1.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsumdaya