Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Home delivery of QF Magazine during COVID-19

flyingfan

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Nearly choked on my Weet bix - got my first ever magazine in the mail today. It just says 'Dear member' and there's no P1 reference so not sure who else will get it.

Burgo

Up until Flyingfans response, I had thought that all P1's were receiving the hard copy magazine (I have received all to date), and that some WPs were also receiving a copy (based on some comments up thread). Not sure whether the WP issuance was based on the value of the customer or another type of metric
As a WP I've received the October and November editions via AusPost...it's nice to have the printed version.

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I really wonder how they decide who gets one. WP in PER and haven't received one. Not overly fussed, more curious as to the decision logic.

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
maybe postie took mine as souvenir ?! LOL
If the postie borrowed yours and you collect stuff like this, let me know and you can have mine. I am likely not to keep it, other than that it may end up as a free stuff item, someone here may want it.

RichardMEL

Solutions
Nah Matt. I am not THAT excited about it. Just that I have gotten them on a regular basis until now. It will probably show up next week.. or not... I am fine either way :)

RichardMEL

Solutions
Well I don't know why I got so excited but happy to have had the November/100 issue physically arrive.

It is sad my "travel" life has come to this!!!

Lowjhg

WP in SIN, nothing received, but I’m not expecting anything though

Qantas
Platinum
If the postie borrowed yours and you collect stuff like this, let me know and you can have mine. I am likely not to keep it, other than that it may end up as a free stuff item, someone here may want it.
Ummmm, I'm one of those collector-types if you decide to give away @Matt_01 ... just sayin... 😁

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinkyquokka