Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

HNL Lounge Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogs70

I have just booked a J* award flight HNL-MEL in Dec.. reading up about the lounge at HNL it appears that it is a shared QC/AA Admirals Club, and it is a Tuesday so no Qantas flights (I think). Would there be any issues for a SG flying Y gaining access?

Last edited:
Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Cool Cat Phil

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I have just booked a J* award flight HNL-MEL in Dec.. reading up about the lounge at HNL it appears that it is a shared QC/AA Admirals Club, and it is a Tuesday so no Qantas flights (I think). Would there be any issues for a SG flying Y gaining access?

Having used the QF lounge in HNL last year on a JQ flight ( on a day with no QF flight departing.... So it will be opened for JQ flights too) .

I remember reading at the entrance that the lounge is owned by QF , with staff in QF uniform ( although they might be sub-contracted out... Not to sure on this). The lounge is a little tricky to find ( it's actually up a lift above a departure gate that the QF /JQ flights depart from).

I must inform you that this QF lounge is extremely small with extremely limited F & B offerings for breakfast & was surprisingly very packed for a day where only one JQ flight operated ... I was amazed at the number of people with status who were in the lounge for a JQ flight ! HNL must be doing well as a destination for JQ i figured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawter2020