Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritzy

Hi Everybody

I have applied for two credit cards, within one week. The second bank was citibank. They have carried out the credit checks (Three days back) but still havent heard anything, Was wondering if this is good news or not.

Are Citibank very strict with their guidelines. I wasnt aware of not applying for two cards simeltaneoulsy

regards

Sunny

Thanks Guys

Just got my Citibank card approved. Im not happy with the limit but will seek to extend this soon.

regards

Sunny

Ritzy said:
Thanks Guys

Just got my Citibank card approved. Im not happy with the limit but will seek to extend this soon.

regards

Sunny

Glad it worked for you.

As with most banks, if you don't seek to increase the limit then they will :!:

straitman said:
Glad it worked for you.

As with most banks, if you don't seek to increase the limit then they will :!:

It won't hippen overnight, but it will hippen

Ritzy said:
Thanks Guys

regards

Congratulations! I have a CitiBank cedit card. it's great!

Ritzy said:
Thanks Guys

regards

Sunny

From memory, Citibank are unlikely to entertain this till you have held the card for six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back