SQ Tips, Trips and Tales

Where is that pesky ‘cat’ chick who floats around here?

View attachment 525443

Yep Champs served n plastic flutes and yes I did drink that one instead of wasting it.

S (PY) totally full today so could not scope it out any further for you 👍
Thank you! I can handle plastic. I mean, I'd much rather be in J but four seats is just getting tricky....
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I love the staff in TPR - just reminiscing with Staff Member Melissa who told me I was the very first pax she ever interacted with in old TPR on her very first day of employment in TPR.

OMG she listed the exact high backed wing chair I would always occupy - she listed the exact table I would always sit for breakfast - and then when she asked what would I like to order I just looked up kinda surprised and said ‘the usual’

She had no idea but scurried out to kitchen and said Me Elite want ‘the usual’ - what is that?

Kitchen staff reeled it off:
  1. Perrier with lemon
  2. English breakfast tea with milk no sugar
  3. Plate of fruit
  4. Strawberry or mango yoghurt
  5. Eggs Benedict but make sure white is cooked / yolk still runny
So this gorgeous girl reeled all this from 10years ago - OMG.

But at that stage I was so lucky to be flying monthly MEL-SIN-PVG/PEK month after month - and all on pts - OMG those were the good old days 👍👍👍

A man and his routine :D

That's pretty much a perfect breakfast!
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top