Hey RedRoo!

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by ts911993, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. ts911993

ts911993 Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Syd
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Just wanted to give a shout out for excellent service to Marion in the Sydney First Lounge this morning. Very welcoming, organised a spa treatment and a spicy bloody mary for my wife and couldn't have been more lovely.

People like that are an asset to your organisation.

terry

• Like Like x 7

2. Red Roo

Authenticated Company Representative

Oct 8, 2010
    Sydney
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Thanks for your kind words Terry. I'll ensure they're passed on to her Manager.

You'll be pleased to know that Marion is instrumental in training lounge staff across the network, including the new Singapore and Hong Kong lounges. :)

• Like Like x 8
  3. BD1959

BD1959 Established Member

May 11, 2011
    MEL
    Hi Red Roo,

I was obviously mistaken in thinking that ALL "Qantas staff" in the First Lounges were employed by Accor - are there also Qantas staff located there too?

Regards,

BD

4. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Established Member

Jul 13, 2006
    Adelaide
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I have had the pleasure of Marion looking after me. She is awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Red Roo

Authenticated Company Representative

Oct 8, 2010
    Sydney
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    We work very closely with both Accor and Neil Perry's team to ensure the service delivery consistently meets our high standards and customer's expectations. :)

6. BD1959

BD1959 Established Member

May 11, 2011
    MEL
    Thanks Red Roo.

Sounds like Marion could well be an asset to *both* Companies.

Regards,

BD

• Like Like x 1
  7. N860CR

N860CR Established Member

Nov 30, 2004
    Brisbane & Sydney
    Glad to hear things are well in the Sydney lounge as always :)

I was left fairly unimpressed at the MEL first lounge yesterday morning. It was so full there were no chairs available together in the main lounge, service was slow and the staff got very upset when we went to the bar to request drinks (shunned away fairly quickly). Worst part being that, when served, the champagne was well and truly at low tide (one mouthful on one occasion). Maybe it's a cost saving measure!

Looking forward to being back at SYD next time!

8. Ansett

Ansett Established Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Melbourne
    That's a shame have always had excellent service in the Melbourne F Lounge.

9. puppysparkes

puppysparkes Established Member

Sep 29, 2011
    BNE
    Red Roo take note! Currently in the BNE J lounge, I spotted Hayden who I remembered from the FT AGM 22/2/2014. Despite my lack of flights this year he remembered me too and welcomed me back. He enquired where I was off to and I explained it was partners birthday so we were off to MEL for the week. He offered to get our drinks and I introduced him to my partner soon after. 10 min later he appeared with a platter of sweets and fruit which was totally unexpected and very thoughtful. The high standard of service he offered at the AGM is still obvious today. Some people require training in the area of service delivery, not Hayden he's a natural!

• Like Like x 2
  10. SQ421

SQ421 Member

May 1, 2010
    Qantas has the potential to be an excellent ground services and handling company. Way of the future perhaps, once everything "enhance-able" has been enhanced out!