Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudopns

Hello! I'm sudopns - odd name but if you're upside down, it reads the same at least :p

I've lurked a bit (I'm flying out to America in January on Qantas which is rather fun!) but I came across the Hello and Help thread for the lady w cancer and thought what lovely community support. So I've thrown my name into the ring.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Welcome to AFF sudopns!

Interesting name.

CaviAck

Established Member
Qantas
Silver
Virgin
Gold
Welcome to the circus!

Interesting name, kinda amused that I haven't seen a name like that pop up before through my countless hours spent trawling the internets.

Steady

Solutions
Welcome to AFF sudopns, is your upcoming trip to the US for work or leisure?

sudopns

Thanks for the welcome everyone! My trip is for work but it doesn't mean i can't slip a few days of leisure in! I'll be flying to NOLA for a few months; any suggestions for things to see? I already have the massive party that is Mardi Gras chalked up haha :D

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users