Health Insurance.

Rich

Yep. I just wanted to send BUPA a message.
Hi Pushka,
How did you go in the end getting any premiums back from Bupa when you switched funds? If you remember, I know it's been a while.
The reason I ask is because we are looking at dumping Bupa (QANTAS looking good) but having paid up to April I want to switch sooner.
When we did switch to Bupa a few years ago I am pretty sure Medibank sent a refund automatically.

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

Pushka

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Hi Pushka,
How did you go in the end getting any premiums back from Bupa when you switched funds? If you remember, I know it's been a while.
The reason I ask is because we are looking at dumping Bupa (QANTAS looking good) but having paid up to April I want to switch sooner.
When we did switch to Bupa a few years ago I am pretty sure Medibank sent a refund automatically.
We didn't receive anything back but I didn't care. Maybe time it for closer to premium end? Insurance companies always quote the fine print but maybe you might get lucky?

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
I probably should have posted this in this thread. Fund is Medibank Private.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements