Having to call Qantas for things that should be possible online

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
It looks like the "please do not call us if you're not travelling in the next 24 hours" notice has finally been removed from the top of the Qantas website today.

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
It looks like the "please do not call us if you're not travelling in the next 24 hours" notice has finally been removed from the top of the Qantas website today.

Did they replace it with one that just says "Please do not call us."?

So I wonder if this means they're no longer experiencing higher than normal call volumes and no more ridiculous wait times of several hours? :rolleyes:

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
So I wonder if this means they're no longer experiencing higher than normal call volumes and no more ridiculous wait times of several hours? :rolleyes:

I doubt it. Perhaps they figured that keeping that message up for over a month was getting a bit tiresome.

Berlin

Established Member
I called a few times in past week, every time was connected within 2 minutes, so thumb up!
Same here, on the Platinum line. Also, thankfully, no routings to Manila lately- those were totally doing my head in at the start of the pandemic.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..