Having to call Qantas for things that should be possible online

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
It looks like the "please do not call us if you're not travelling in the next 24 hours" notice has finally been removed from the top of the Qantas website today.

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
It looks like the "please do not call us if you're not travelling in the next 24 hours" notice has finally been removed from the top of the Qantas website today.

Did they replace it with one that just says "Please do not call us."?

So I wonder if this means they're no longer experiencing higher than normal call volumes and no more ridiculous wait times of several hours? :rolleyes:

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
So I wonder if this means they're no longer experiencing higher than normal call volumes and no more ridiculous wait times of several hours? :rolleyes:

I doubt it. Perhaps they figured that keeping that message up for over a month was getting a bit tiresome.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Berlin

Established Member
I called a few times in past week, every time was connected within 2 minutes, so thumb up!
Same here, on the Platinum line. Also, thankfully, no routings to Manila lately- those were totally doing my head in at the start of the pandemic.