Has anyone found a better business orientated VISA payments platform than YakPay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJSteve

Since EBP went from charging 0.8% to 1.3% for VISA payments early last year we trudged on until YakPay came to fruition - it was nice to see a rate similar to what we were used to previously (1% exc. GST). In regards to cash flow and earning points it's been really solid thus far, especially since being advised to use a Dragon card on the platform. As always I'm open to the idea of a better platform but from ongoing research it still appears to be the cheapest and most efficient platform on the market for a business such as ours. Although I'm all ears and open to suggestions.

i dont know of a more convention way. however i always buy coles mastercard gift cards with coles myer or e gift cards or with a amex card when ever theirs a promo offer on, the ato only charges 0.15% fee. ie this week at coles until tuesday you get 2000 flybuys points which covers the $5.95 for a visa ultimate $100 gift card which ATO charge
Visa – Domestic Debit0.36%
buy promo offer is usually only 1 per household . thus it pays to a have a few flybuy accounts at different address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back