Gifting a lounge voucher to my wife | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Gifting a lounge voucher to my wife

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
I have two lounge vouchers, and my wife and I are travelling to NZ for our anniversary next month. My wife is listed as a family gift recipient, and I have two vouchers in my membership. Do I have to do anything (like physically gift her the voucher) or can the staff simply just register me twice at the lounge?

I could not find any information to answer this question on the AirNZ websites.

M

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
I got a response the AirNZ at long last - thats basically what I was told - in additioon I was told that lounge vouchers don't guaranteee I'l be able to access the lounge - so basically AirNZ silver lounge access is not whats its cracked up to be...

henrus

- in additioon I was told that lounge vouchers don't guaranteee I'l be able to access the lounge
Has always been the case. If the lounge is full of other business class and Star Gold passengers then they can reject you if the want.

In Auckland when the international lounge has been full those with silver passes have been sent to the strata lounge.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beryl Towney