Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Getting Excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyn

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Just 6 sleeps until the start of an epic holiday. Got 12 pax all joining up in the south of France for a canal boating week with all sorts of before and after side trips. For us, leaving Perth on Friday on Qatar J to Barcelona (awards). Then after Spain, France and Portugal, Qatar J back again from Madrid. Seriously looking forward tothe QR experience.

puppysparkes

Established Member
Just 6 sleeps until the start of an epic holiday. Got 12 pax all joining up in the south of France for a canal boating week with all sorts of before and after side trips. For us, leaving Perth on Friday on Qatar J to Barcelona (awards). Then after Spain, France and Portugal, Qatar J back again from Madrid. Seriously looking forward tothe QR experience.
Such a great emotion!

deejo77

I know the feeling 11 more sleeps for us......6 of us on QFF RTW tickets for 39 days in Europe.....

Hi Ashleyn, A canal boat holiday in the South of France (Canal du Midi & Rhone a Sete) still ranks as one of our best holidays ever. Great scenery, excellent food and wine and a pleasant, relaxed way to travel. You have good reason to be excited :D

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Lowjhg

Flights
My Map
Hi Ashleyn, A canal boat holiday in the South of France (Canal du Midi & Rhone a Sete) still ranks as one of our best holidays ever. Great scenery, excellent food and wine and a pleasant, relaxed way to travel. You have good reason to be excited :D
I thought the Dalek​s have no concept of elegance? :p ;) :) But yes, anywhere in France is beautiful at any angle!

JohnK

Veteran Member
Sounds great. Hope you have a great trip.

I am going on a boring trip trying to play 8 games of golf in 9 days flying economy. ;) Still excited though and that first drink in the SYD F Lounge tomorrow morning is going to taste great.

cmon0005

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Flights
My Map
Having flown QR F & J before (including on the 787, A330 and A321) I know you will enjoy their service, seats, and food! Enjoy and look forward to a trip report!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carsonjohn404