Further Qantas Status Extension?

DC3

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
… Why upset the masses who don't know (and aren't on FF nerd sites? :) ) with something they're not eligible for and may (some will!) feel annoyed about …
Yes. Mum and Pop Public wouldn’t get the whole thing anyway. Probably their kids, Joe and Josephine likewise, unless they are aware of QF status.

Seat0B

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
So how are the general public expected to find out? As was posted, not every premium fliyer is an AFF member. This is an example of the advantages of being a member .

PS I am sure there is another thread on Status extensions?
It is an example of the benefit of membership. But this info is all freely available on the QF website, so I guess they think that’s enough. Plus, just a couple of minutes ago, I did actually get an email about it from Olivia. You will probably get one too, by that experience!

Port Power

Qantas
Platinum
Seems they have done the obvious and smart thing to only email the eligible members. Why upset the masses who don't know (and aren't on FF nerd sites? :) ) with something they're not eligible for and may (some will!) feel annoyed about.

so good job QF (not something I often write to be fair :D )
I haven't received an email yet. Still early of course, or I might not receive it because I have already renewed. However, playing safe for the SC rollover, I cancelled a classic reward booking yesterday and rebooked same flight today.

edit: I have now received my email. It is worded differently to reflect “giving a head start to maintaining my status into the future” rather than helping to me to maintain status next year. So so am glad that I cancelled and rebooked that flight.

Last edited:
Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..