Free - Free to good home - 2 x Qantas Lounge passes (expiry 31st December) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Free Free to good home - 2 x Qantas Lounge passes (expiry 31st December)

defurax

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I have 2 General QF lounge passes expiring 31st December to give.
Preference will be given to international travel.
Lucky recipient needs to have at least 50 posts on AFF.
Do not PM me, I'll contact the lucky recipient.

Details about the passes:
General – can be used at any Qantas Club domestic lounge, Qantas International Lounge or Qantas operated International Business Lounge (excluding Los Angeles Tom Bradley Terminal) when departing on a Qantas or Jetstar flight number.

robinsparkles

Hey there, I would love them both if still available to use on my Xmas travels to Hong Kong in December :)

BudgetFly

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
I'm travelling economy to Bne to Perth on Dec 24th with 9yr old and 11yr old. Not quite International but lounge passes would give us some respite before the long flight! Cheers

reesy84

Intern
Im working over the Christmas period as a Firefighter, have to travel from my home on the Gold Coast to Sydney for work each week, and having access to the lounge is a nice way to wind down after a set of shifts.

I travel weekly between GC and SYD

defurax

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I'm travelling economy to Bne to Perth on Dec 24th with 9yr old and 11yr old. Not quite International but lounge passes would give us some respite before the long flight! Cheers
I don't think guests are allowed, so even 2 passes would not be enough. I've never used a lounge pass myself so someone else may be able to confirm.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Life as a Road Warrior – AIR028
    Sat, 25 Jan 2020 08:36:07 AEDT
      Ever wondered what it's like to be a road warrior, flying from Melbourne to Sydney every week or internationally multiple times each month? On this episode, AFF member "Sp ...
  • Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunadeyesw