Free tix earning QFF pts | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Free tix earning QFF pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucksta

I heard someone say that Westpac Altitude rewards on QF flights earn QFF points? Is this true? What booking class are Altitude reward tickets booked under?

How about the free platinum amex domestic flight on QF? Does this also earn QFF points?

thanks

Chucksta

moa999

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
By their T&Cs Amex Plat free flights should not earn FF points
- that's all I'm saying

Most other CC programs would typically purchase bulk tix that do not have FF points

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Chucksta said:
I heard someone say that Westpac Altitude rewards on QF flights earn QFF points? Is this true? What booking class are Altitude reward tickets booked under?
Yes, they do earn FF points. They are purchased using altitude reward points and the more points you feel like using, the higher the fare class (just like real money!). You can be red-e-deals, flexi-saver, business class, the works.

Search for and compare flights from all major domestic airlines
Flexible points + pay options
Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer, Velocity and Rex Flyer Rewards points on eligible flights
Earn Status credits on Qantas flights
Access to Sale Fares lets you fly further with the same amount of points
Pay for taxes and charges with your points if you choose

Chucksta said:
How about the free platinum amex domestic flight on QF? Does this also earn QFF points?
Not according to the terms and conditions of the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryder