Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Fees for points redemption

andy90

Hi Everyone
Im looking at booking a reward flight for 2 people with QF points on EK metal from brisbane to Amsterdam return.
The flight requires 512 000 points and I am just short of that so ill need to buy some wine or top up points. As they won't show the fees/taxes until the payment page (which I currently can't reach), does anyone know what the approximate fees/taxes would be on such a flight?

Thanks

VPS

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Hi Everyone
Im looking at booking a reward flight for 2 people with QF points on EK metal from brisbane to Amsterdam return.
The flight requires 512 000 points and I am just short of that so ill need to buy some wine or top up points. As they won't show the fees/taxes until the payment page (which I currently can't reach), does anyone know what the approximate fees/taxes would be on such a flight?

Thanks
if you give me the dates and the itinerary I can check for you

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
I just plucked some random dates for x2 J rtn BNE-DXB-AMS. Your cost may be around AUD2600, this is just an estimate only.

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 6.50.36 pm.png

Your travel itinerary and dates may be a different result.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaweer