Fee waiver for NAB Qantas Plat | Page 3 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Fee waiver for NAB Qantas Plat

Isochronous

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
My fee is due this month. Any recent fee waiver successes?

Does large spend on the card help at all?

steved

I paid my annual fee two months ago for the Nab Platinum Velocity card and I called to cancel the card after the points reduction the card was no good for me, in the end they refunded the $150.00 annual fee. I will spend that and cancel the card. This card was one of the best value cards for the low annual fee but is now crap with the points cap

enjois

I was charged my annual fee on this card a couple of days ago. Called NAB to cancel and was refunded the annual fee immediately.

kelvedon

Established Member
Flights
My Map
$250 annual fee came up on my statement. Fee refunded immediately when I said I wanted to cancel the card as Amex card was no longer included.

legseleven

Intern
I had the fee refunded too in January after the AMEX was removed....now I'm on the hunt for a new card as NAB said the refund was a once-off.

Buzzard

AFF Supporter
A different card but negotiated free for life on my NAB Velocity Platinum

opusman

AFF Supporter
I was offered free for life when I rang to cancel the NAB card a couple of years ago. Of course this year they charged the fee and professed ignorance when I complained. So this time I just cancelled.

jukebox333

Just rang to cancel after the $195 annual fee appeared on my NAB Rewards Platinum Visa statement - when I pointed out the $195 was included in my payout figure, they offered to reverse the fee, and let me hold the card for another year.

I accepted.

cardiology

With the new policy of all banks need to allow free cancellation of cards, any recent success stories in partial/full waiving of the annual NAB credit card fees?

kpc

AFF Supporter
My NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Visa Card annual fee of $395 is due shortly. Any recent success of getting the fee waived or reduced if I call up? Otherwise I will cancel the card but understand i can't say that over the phone ;)

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moeyman