Everyday Rewards Targeted Offers

600 for $90 but I’m in Week 3 of 3x $90, so I guess I’ll probably get that also.
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Up to 8000 points when spending up to $350 when shopping in Victoria or Tasmania. I live as at the other end of the country so no idea why they gave me this one.

X10 points on dishwashing.
 
This time it’s 2500 points for $250 in one or more spends. That’s closer to my usual spend than the $310 they wanted last time, so I might do this one. Also 5x points at Big W for $40 or more in a single shop.
 
I got the points blitz offer but with a $200 start point, its a no go here.
$200 for 3000
$250 for 5000
$350 for 8000
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top