Everyday Rewards Targeted Offers

600 for $90 but I’m in Week 3 of 3x $90, so I guess I’ll probably get that also.
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Up to 8000 points when spending up to $350 when shopping in Victoria or Tasmania. I live as at the other end of the country so no idea why they gave me this one.

X10 points on dishwashing.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top