Etihad Airlines in the news

Discussion in 'Travel News' started by QF WP, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Etihad Airways, the first foreign airline to be granted access to Australia in more than a year, has chosen Sydney as its first port of call...

2. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Barely three weeks after gaining rights from the Federal Government to fly daily into Australia, Etihad Airways has announced plans to start flights to Sydney in late March...

3. ksthommo

ksthommo Active Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Cairns
    They were advertising in Friday's Australian Aviation Section for ground staff

4. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Etihad Airways chief executive James Hogan wasted little time spruiking the merits of his airline's arrival in Sydney yesterday, even arguing Qantas could benefit from the Middle Eastern carrier's plans for the Australian market...

5. apris1

apris1 Newbie

Feb 22, 2007
    they are looking at codesharing with q also.
    another carrier only going into Sydney, not much help for us Melbourne people!!

6. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    You can blame QF for that one too. EY wanted more flights but denied (thanks to QF lobbying). So SYD only it is.

7. d15.in.oz

d15.in.oz Member

Nov 28, 2006
    Why fight ‘em, when you can join ‘em…looks like SYD-AUH codeshare with EY is on. (According to the QF in-flight magazine map.)