Employer Perks you wish you got | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Employer Perks you wish you got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreigner

Established Member
What would be perks you wish you (still) had?

Sent from AFF Mobile Edition

Happy Trails

Established Member
The Amex gold card where I got to keep the accrued points.
Sadly, no longer.

Warks

Established Member
Company car where you never had to put your hand in your pocket and you didn't even have to take it to be serviced - they picked it up from my workplace!

With all my car expenses lately it's a good perk. Even with the FBT.
Cost me over $1400 to get my rego and a green slip last month. Not to mention another $600 in 'repairs' (tyres, suspension) to pass rego.

Ah the company car!

JohnK

Veteran Member
To be able to book flights and accommodation on my credit card and be re-imbursed.

Now I still book my own flights and accommodation on my own credit card but no one re-imburses me. :(

BVT

1. Completely free and unlimited mobile usage.
2. Got to keep points from CC usage. That one was a nice little earner. Now, no one gets the points. Thanks Accounts Department!

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Just wish I got what the rest of the team get:

Work vehicle, phone, and a company Amex that they are allowed to join the rewards program (and none of them have :evil:).

The Rok

Established Member
Fully expensed company car of my choice, replaced every 3 months....

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Sdtravel

Established Member
Friend has that at his work. They work them hatdnso watch out for "dealer seconds"

Currently where I am
- lunch every day. Special lunch on Friday
- fridges stocked with food and beer
- shopping list to get stuff we want within reason
- fortnightly shoulder and neck massage
- endless summer for high performancers where you can work out of the SFO office when its winter here. Company pays

amaroo

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Unlimited entertainment budget. For 10 years I worked for a very wealthy family company - they were always complaining I wasn't entertaining enough! Geez, I racked up some points with that one....

rioter

Friend has that at his work. They work them hatdnso watch out for "dealer seconds"

Currently where I am
- lunch every day. Special lunch on Friday
- fridges stocked with food and beer
- shopping list to get stuff we want within reason
- fortnightly shoulder and neck massage
- endless summer for high performancers where you can work out of the SFO office when its winter here. Company pays
Sounds like a standard tech company. Well the endless summer is a new one. Although summer in SF is much like a winter in Sydney depending on where you are :D

cmon0005

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Flights
My Map
To be able to book flights and accommodation on my credit card and be re-imbursed.

Now I still book my own flights and accommodation on my own credit card but no one re-imburses me. :(
Just out of curiosity what type of work do you do? You always seem to be jetting about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiblinoman