Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Dress Code for Qantas Lounge (Intl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwires

Intern
Just curious as I've never been in the Lounge but we'll be will be able to use their services when we fly MEL-HKG this coming Thursday. A lounge pass was very graciously offered by MattG to complement the one I already had. What is the dress code? I typically travel very casual, with hiking shorts and Keens with my carryon backpack.

Kiwires

Intern
Do t-shirts, shorts and covered Keens jandals qualify? I realise these are pretty basic questions but would hate to be refused entry due to technicality (and suffer the wrath of my partner).

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
Just curious as I've never been in the Lounge but we'll be will be able to use their services when we fly MEL-HKG this coming Thursday. A lounge pass was very graciously offered by MattG to complement the one I already had. What is the dress code? I typically travel very casual, with hiking shorts and Keens with my carryon backpack.
There is no dress code for Qantas international lounges. You can wear whatever you like (provided you don't breach decency or other laws such as having an offensive slogan etc)

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Do t-shirts, shorts and covered Keens jandals qualify? I realise these are pretty basic questions but would hate to be refused entry due to technicality (and suffer the wrath of my partner).
You should be ok.

But I will put on some popcorn just in case.*

*Sorry, bit of an in joke when it comes to attire in lounges.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

moa999

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
I had to Google Keens.

I would argue some of their hybrids would be borderline for the domestic lounges, but should be OK for international.

The fully covered hiking style shoes no issues at either.

travelislife

Established Member
Thongs, stubbies and a bluey should be just fine though you might get a few noses out of joint around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khoobh16