Answered - Do Marriott accept RACQ cards for AAA rate in the USA | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Answered Do Marriott accept RACQ cards for AAA rate in the USA

I love to travel

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Hi I have a RACQ card and the AAA rates in the US hotels are great. Any experiences on whether the card is accepted for the AAA rate?

DC3

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Hi I have a RACQ card and the AAA rates in the US hotels are great. Any experiences on whether the card is accepted for the AAA rate?
If it has this logo on the back of the membership card (like my NRMA card does) with a 3-digit number underneath, I would say "Yes" :):

upload_2017-10-15_23-42-13.png

mattm199

Any recent experience with this - I've tried booking a Nashville Marriot property, and the booking page wants a 16 digit AAA number, and won't accept the RACQ card number.
I'm sure in the past I have used the "310" AAA logo number (might not have been with Marriott though).

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adam edis